RECENTLY, Times Higher Education (THE) released its World University Rankings for 2023 and as expected, many universities around the world responded with a flurry of self-congratulatory messages highlighting how their institutions either had been top ranked in one thing or another, or had improved upon previous rankings, patting themselves on the back in the process. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.