KOTA TINGGI: The lack of interest of Malaysian youths in higher education and the issue of cost reductions for universities will be addressed by the government, says Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.