AFTER a three-year hiatus brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic, the Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) International Cultural Night (ICN) marked its glorious return with a beautiful mosaic of cultures, people and performances. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.