WITH a firm belief that he could do better than the bronze medal he picked up from the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition (QCEC) last year, Julius Lee Jun Tao entered this year’s edition of the prestigious competition with his eyes on the gold medal. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.