MELAKA: The two teenagers involved and their parents have accepted an apology from a Melaka volleyball coach over a slapping incident just after a tournament in Kota Tinggi, Johor, says the state youth, sports and non-governmental organisations committee chairman. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.