AN astounding 10,378 people – that’s the number of young Malaysians who were declared bankrupt between 2018 and September this year. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.