PETALING JAYA: They were dubbed the kingmakers in the lead-up to the 15th General Election (GE15) last month, but when the dust had settled and the ballots counted, the six million new voters had made a different type of impact. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.