WHILE there is nearly full enrolment of girls in preschools and primary schools nationwide, females tend to drop out of the education system – at the secondary and tertiary levels – for socio-economic reasons. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.