KUALA LUMPUR: An annual allocation of RM40mil has been approved for the Tunku Abdul Rahman University of Management and Technology (TAR UMT) by the Federal Government, says Anthony Loke. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.