SEREMBAN: A group representing 20 Tamil organisations in Negri Sembilan is appealing to the Prime Minister to appoint a deputy education minister from the community to look into the problems faced by Tamil schools. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.