JOHOR BARU: A Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) workshop for a convent school here was allegedly held only for Muslim students and has gathered strong reactions from parents and the public. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.