Managing my student loan while studying taught me about financial literacy. At the start of the semester when the funds came in, I felt like a rich man. But usually before the semester ended, my bank account would be running low on funds. That bothered me because the funds apportioned for each semester should be sufficient. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.