THE scarcity of women in the engineering workforce is a well-recognised problem.Describing it as a “global problem”, INTI International University pro vice chancellor Prof Dr Leong Wai Yie said only by creating a truly inclusive and diverse engineering sector can the world enjoy the creativity and innovation that comes from different lenses and perspectives, and subsequently achieve sustainable economies that work for all and leave no one behind. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.