UNIVERSITI Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) academic Prof Dr Lim Eng Hock is the proud recipient of the AIM Ted Williams Award Year 2022. Prof Lim, from the varsity’s Lee Kong Chian Faculty of Engineering and Science (LKC FES), is the first Malaysian to receive the prestigious international award established by the Pennsylvania-based Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility. Read full story
- Stop warning teachers who criticise on social media, says Fadhlina
- MA63: Education Ministry adopts open attitude, ready to improve education in Sarawak
- There was no discrimination, says state exco chief
- Johor SPM workshop: Parents claim inconsistencies in info from Ministry, school
- Schools should be places to promote unity, reject discrimination, says Johor exco rep
No comments to show.